[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer]
We got wonderful news for Bitcoin trading experts! The Trader’s Arena 2021 edition was opened on the 10th of March by Phemex.
And it gest even better. This year it comes with an up to 2 million dollar prize pool.
In essence, Trader’s Arena is a crypto trading competition for teams. The objective is to be among the top 10 listed trading teams or individuals.
However, the arena is for fully dedicated traders. So you need to have a net BTC Trading Account Value of at least 0.005 BTC.
Furthermore, if you’re participating in teams, each squad needs ten or more players. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to win.
What’s on the agenda?
Starting with the 10th of March, individuals that are willing to participate can sign up as a team captain and cultivate their team by the 23rd of March. Or they can join a team that is already created.
Next, from the 24th of March to the 7th of April, it’s time to start trading. Until the 13th of April, Phemex will be working on the leaderboard to reveal the champions’ names and to distribute the prizes.
What prizes are on the line?
The overall award pool depends on the number of players, so it should exceed 18,000 participants for the maximum prize of $2 million.
At the moment, over 3200 people joined the Phemex Trader’s Arena, putting the prize pool at 3 BTC.
Which is not difficult, given that you’re going to bring all your friends who love crypto to the game.
When the prize pool is established, it will be dispersed into two categories: 78% to teams and 22% to top players.
- The top three trading squads will earn 25% of the prize pool, 15%, and 8% correspondingly. The next seven teams are going to share 30% of the total prize pool equally.
- The traders receive an individual reward as well. The greatest trader will get 8%, the second 5%, and the third 2% of the overall prize pool. The next seven traders will share 7% of the prize pool.
In addition to the pool awards, the players will get extra prizes according to their position in the team.
Team leaders will receive:
- $100 team formation prize;
- 1 million visitors in traffic exposure;
- 50% maximum share of trading commissions.
The first 2,000 traders registered are also going to get:
- 10 USD trading bonus;
- Phemex merch.
So, what else are you waiting for? Get your crew and start your trading adventure!